Procedure to help people listen to themselves
1. Place your right hand over your throat, and place the left hand above the left nipple.
2. Ask your body to give you access to its own innate wisdom.
3. As you sit quietly and concentrate on your breathing you will experience your body creating a feeling or emotion. Experience the emotion. Ask yourself ‘Is it negative or positive?’
4. If a negative emotion evolves – focus fully on this whilst asking yourself ‘From what thinking does this arise?’
5. Allow yourself to replace this negative thought with the positive. Repeat the positive thought until you feel the resulting positive feeling or emotion.
6. Repeat the above procedure till the body answers you with a positive emotion.