Procedure to help people to be able to have good relationships with people
1. Sit quietly for 5 minutes.
2. Allow yourself to focus on the person concerned.
3. At the same time, tap using the forefinger of your dominant hand, the base of the middle of your neck, just above the collar bone.
4. Continue tapping for 5 minutes.
5. This procedure reduces stress about ‘saying’ the right thing.
6. Know that if you send love to a person – and focus on their needs – the person concerned will feel that you care.
7. Try not to focus on your own inabilities – be positive that you are a lovely person.
8. Feelings of unworthiness are the result of thinking thoughts of unworthiness.
9. Know that all human beings are perfect people, and that it is only negative thoughts which make us feel otherwise.