Procedure to help people to tolerate others
1. Sit quietly for 5 minutes.
2. Allow yourself to focus on the other person’s behaviour.
3. At the same time, using your forefinger tips, tap each side of your face at a point 2 cms. back from the side of your eyes.
4. Continue tapping until you feel calm.
5. Know that all individuals are doing the best they can, with their perceived experience of life.
6. Know that all individuals ‘see’ things differently and that is just how it is.
7. Accept that an individual’s behaviour usually relates to his/her past experiences, and rarely is anything to do with you.
8. Try to be non-judgemental and tolerant of others behaviour. This way your body will benefit from being less stressed!