Procedure to help people eliminate worry
1. Sit quietly for 5 minutes.
2. Allow yourself to focus on your worry.
3. Identify the fears which underpin this worry. Ask yourself – What am I frightened of?
4. Make a list of these fears.
5. Focus on one fear at a time.
6. At the same time, using the thumb and forefinger of your dominant hand, tap each side of the base of your nose.
7. Continue with the tapping for 1 minute.
8. Repeat this procedure for each fear on your list.
9. Know that fears can be eliminated this way. Some fears may take several days to leave your body.
10. Accept that worry and anxiety are usually underpinned by fears and that these fears may have been with you since birth.
11. Accept that fears are
And that it is worry about the future – which hasn’t happened yet.